I'm Back..

Had a great summer doing my reserves in Israel. came back to Florida only to have the house struck by lightning and lose all my computer gear, thank god for backups and a good supply of parts. anyone who was on my email should now send an email to me to make sure you get back on (the one thing I didn't back up was the old address book,) OY!

Reply to
<rgoldman