SU-27 Colours

Hy people,

I?m working on a SU-27 FLANKer B, Far East TVD, IA-PVO Strany, Sakhalin Island 1988, manufacturer "AIRFIX". As I don't like at all enamel paints, I would like to know if someone, can help me with the camouflage paint scheme of that aircraft.

I use TAMIYA and LIFECOLOR ( very nice paint) in my works.

Thanking in advance.

Kindest Regards to all modelers around the world.

José Luis Silva Sintra-Portugal snipped-for-privacy@netcabo.pt

Reply to
José Luis da Silva