SU-27 Colours

Hy people,
I?m working on a SU-27 FLANKer B, Far East TVD, IA-PVO Strany, Sakhalin
Island 1988, manufacturer "AIRFIX". As I don't like at all enamel paints, I
would like to know if someone, can help me with the camouflage paint scheme
of that aircraft.
I use TAMIYA and LIFECOLOR ( very nice paint) in my works.
Thanking in advance.
Kindest Regards to all modelers around the world.
José Luis Silva
Sintra-Portugal
snipped-for-privacy@netcabo.pt
Reply to