Best 1/48 Su-27?

Hi everybody, Just wondering what everybody's thoughts were on what is the most accurate 1/48 mould Su-27. Thanks for your input, Nick V

Reply to
NGVIII

There is really only one kit, the Academy kit. All of the others are just inferior and unlicensed copies of it.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

Have to agree...and there are tons of aftermarket goodies for it if you're interested in such.

Reply to
Rufus

Its all explained in the brochure......

Ken

Reply to
Ken Duffey

Here's a link to see how it can be done:

Ingo

Reply to
Ingo Degenhardt

I think there only is one in 1/48 scale, isn't there?

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Yes - there is currently only one single-seat Su-27 kit in 1:48 scale - by Academy/Minicraft.

All others are copies and re-boxings.

Academy also make a two-seat Su-27UB trainer.

See my Flanker kits survey at :-

And my build of the Academy kit on Linden Hill's website at :- http://66.226.87.135/48flankers.htm Ken Duffey

Flankers website at

Ken Duffey