Best 1/48 Su-27?

Hi everybody,
Just wondering what everybody's thoughts were on what is the most accurate 1/48
mould Su-27.
Thanks for your input,
Nick V
Reply to
NGVIII
There is really only one kit, the Academy kit. All of the others are just inferior and unlicensed copies of it.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
Have to agree...and there are tons of aftermarket goodies for it if you're interested in such.
Reply to
Rufus
Its all explained in the brochure......
Ken
Reply to
Ken Duffey
Here's a link to see how it can be done:
Ingo
Reply to
Ingo Degenhardt
I think there only is one in 1/48 scale, isn't there?
-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell
My Home Page:

Bill Woodier
Yes - there is currently only one single-seat Su-27 kit in 1:48 scale - by Academy/Minicraft.
All others are copies and re-boxings.
Academy also make a two-seat Su-27UB trainer.
See my Flanker kits survey at :-
And my build of the Academy kit on Linden Hill's website at :- http://66.226.87.135/48flankers.htm Ken Duffey
Flankers website at
Ken Duffey