WARNING: Waaaay OT Sorry, Everybody?

Why apologize? We won. Check out the biggest bunch of losers all in one place: http://72.3.131.10/Click on "gallery," then view 143 people who refuse to accept reality.

It's one thing to be on the losing side. It's quite another to say you're no longer proud of our flag.

Reply to
Robert Skipper

Now, now...there you go...stirring up a hornet's nest by introducing something of a political nature (the O.T. header warning not withstanding....as that is not warning enough, remember Americans are "idiots"...lol.).

In the spirit of fairness, I am introducing some balance: a web site representing the *opposing* viewpoint:

Funny, on the site *you* suggested, they say they are no longer accepting any photo submissions. Are they afraid to show their faces?...lol.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Greg Heilers wrote in news:kuekd.9948$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Was it just me or were the women on werenotsorry.com better looking and more confident appearing?

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I kind of had that opinion as well, but did not want to mention it, as it was not part of the traditional "battle of political ideas"...lol.

Reply to
Greg Heilers

I would not worry, America will be rejoining the Commonwealth again soon.

I can see that...Bush as leader of *all* of the free world... So the queen will be abdicating in favor of a better system?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I doubt it, after all, it only takes one biscuit!

Not only were the girls on our side better looking-werenotsorry.com was not asking for donations at the bottom of their homepage, as was the opposing site. Sort of typifies the two ideologies, eh?

Reply to
Robert Skipper

Be sure to check out one of the sites werenotsorry.com recommends:

Incredible site!

Reply to
Greg Heilers

Gee: Does that mean we will end up with Camilla's man as our King one day?? :-)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

No but you will have the Queens head on your money.

We will let you have Tony Blair!

Reply to
Martin

Probably - or a son

Reply to
Martin

Our Constitution banned royalty over 200 years ago.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Only if you take Michael Moore in trade.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

and Barbara Streisand, and Susan Serandon, and Sean Penn...hell! take 3/4 of Hollywood for that matter :-)

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale

eh...he just wants to change the term to "British" surrender monkey...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

We'll trade you Tony Blair for all the dog crap in Hollywood and you'd still end up with the shit-side of the deal :-)

Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

"Jimi" wrote in news:%uxkd.12602$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Throw in Lady Thatcher if you can stand having the last Brit with balls leave.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

How is she doing health-wise? Wasn't she quite frail, during the Reagan funeral?

Reply to
Greg Heilers

NEWS UPDATE!!

Yesterday, I sent an email to this website. An excerpt follows:

Greetings,

I just discovered your amusing website. ( http://72.3.131.10/ )

There seems to be a bit of confusion however.

On your "submissions " page, you state:

"Please try to stay away from the insults. This site is about remorse, regret, and courtesy, not acrimony and namecalling."

Yet, ironically, your home page contains your words:

"As our so-called leaders redouble their efforts to screw you over..."

Which is it? I doubt the women of Afghanistan, who have just voted for the first times in their lives, feel "screwed over". I doubt the members of the Iraqi Olympic team, who returned sans medals, and for the first time, were allowed to *live*...feel "screwed over".

They appear to have taken my advice, as their website content has been modified! The "screw you over" remark remains on their home page...but they *have* removed the "Please try to stay away from the insults." section(s) on their "submissions" page!

Oh well....I guess I should have figured that would be how they solved the discrepency....lol

Reply to
Greg Heilers