Drawing Chart for 3view or cross section view

Hi
I'm wandering where to get the airplane 3 view drawing or cross-section drawing
like one in the hyperscale using an 1/24 scale FW190D drawing to examine
the shape
of a Trumpeter 190D
does anyone know ? Thanks ^^

Look for Harleyford's book about the FW190. Although the 3-view drawings are 1:72 and greyscale tone, they came with cross sections at various stations. Blowing them up by 300% will give you 1:24 scale. I've seen the book at my local library (book since stolen and the library is going to close 01 January 2005 thanks to the politicians - but that's another story) and on eBay from time to time.