Drawing settings - section

Hi

Does anyone know where the settings of the naming of sections and details are located??

We are currently having our german users using ProE in german but i would like to be able to control the naming of sections and detailed views

So SECTION is always SECTION not SEKTION and so on.

I cannot find it in the detail file or anywhere else

We are using WF2

BR Niels

Reply to
Niels Christensen

Edit>Setup>Names

Reply to
David Janes

Hmm - i can't find it - have no 'setup' in edit menu

BR NIels

Reply to
Niels Christensen

Hi again,

Just to clearify - i'm looking for some way to control the naming/header for the sections / details etc. not the A / B or C itself

I want to control "SECTION" / "SEE DETAIL" / "DETAIL" through external files like config.pro (or somewhere else) - i do not want the german spelling for these 'headers'

BR Niels

Reply to
Niels Christensen

Yeah, you must be in drawing/detailing mode. Not clear from the original question. My answer applies in Part mode. That's where you get the 'Edit>Setup>Names' menu. You can also rename the sections (though not change the default language) from 'Tools>Model Sectioning'. If you installed it to present information in Deutsch, it's ALL in Deutsch. The section text is not configurable within the normal Pro/e options. Lots of people use mapkeys for this type of repetitive task.

Reply to
David Janes