PING: Those who know me.

I had a hard disk drive bite the dust, apparently the +/- !2 VDC power
supply went say avbove the rail and did the self eating watermellon trick
then went on to eat a new NEC ND1300A DVD burner. I had backups, but they
were all at least a year old, shame on me. Backups are now down every two
weeks or weekly if things have been hectic (onto DVD-RW).
Kindly send me your email if we have corresponded, as I'd like to rebuild my
address book. Thanks for your help.
Bruce Apple
Melbourne Beach, Florida. 32951-2018
321 729 0487
Ping Terry Dean, Art Murray,
NOT TO WORRY, SPAMfighter protects all information via world wide database.
To all spammers NEENER NEENER NEENER!
Reply to
Bruce Apple