I'm back

Yo!

After 4 months of being away I'm finally back! hehehe...

Went from Philippines to Kentuckym, USA and visited a local HobbyTown branch. Bought some tools, books and 2 scale models of sports cars (a dale earnhardt nascar car & a fast & the furious toyota supra). I also bought a Badger Model

155 airbrush from DixieArt.com. All I need now is an air compressor coz I can't lug that thing around in my luggage if I bought it from the States. Of course, there's also the unfortunate part that I can't bring paints along. :(

I'm preparing to buy Tamiya paints here. I also found that the back storage room in our house to be an ideal place to work on my hobby. :) so there's the place, the tools, the knowledge and all that's left is the work ahead.

Chad

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to