Sale from Mechanical Pack Rat's Estate in SoCal

We are planning a garage sale in Costa Mesa, CA Saturday the 14th. Included are a 10" Logan lathe w/ three speed motor, most of the parts to build another Logan 10, 10's of thousands of fasteners, lots of good prime steel, SS & aluminum bar, etc. Also available are many steel shelving and drawer units, '50s Jeep parts, older electric handheld tools and many small woodworking machines needing restoration. Allow plenty of time for the visit as you can't see half of what's there in an hour. There are several shelves of solvents, paints, oils, etc. that will be given away. If you can get to I-405 and Fairview Rd, CM,CA please come by but Email me for the exact address. Leigh Knudson

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

Sounds like my place!

Paul

Reply to
co_farmer

Guys...anyone that can make this...should. Leigh bought all the Stuff from the next of kin of a packrat who had been storing and restoring stuff for over 40 yrs.

Its gonna be a goooooood'un!!!!

If I can get my truck back together by then..you will find me there as well. So Ill be wearing body armor....lol.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch wrote: : On Mon, 9 Aug 2010 11:45:21 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM wrote: : :: We are planning a garage sale in Costa Mesa, CA Saturday the 14th. :: Included are a 10" Logan lathe w/ three speed motor, most of the :: parts to build another Logan 10, 10's of thousands of fasteners, :: lots of good prime steel, SS & aluminum bar, etc. Also available :: are many steel shelving and drawer units, '50s Jeep parts, older :: electric handheld tools and many small woodworking machines needing :: restoration. Allow plenty of time for the visit as you can't see half :: of what's there in an hour. There are several shelves of solvents, :: paints, oils, etc. that will be given away. If you can get to I-405 :: and Fairview Rd, CM,CA please come by but Email me for the exact :: address. Leigh Knudson : : : Guys...anyone that can make this...should. Leigh bought all the Stuff : from the next of kin of a packrat who had been storing and restoring : stuff for over 40 yrs. : : Its gonna be a goooooood'un!!!! : : If I can get my truck back together by then..you will find me there as : well. So Ill be wearing body armor....lol. : : Gunner

Is his email in the message header above? I am sorta local . . .

Reply to
Hollywood®Boy

catruckman at aol dot com

Reply to
Gunner Asch

What are you going to pay with, food stamps?

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

He probably trades those for smokes and dew.

Other purchases will have to be paid for with slightly-used head gaskets and kittens.

Hilarious that he needs a top-overhaul just to get out of his driveway, despite having done one only a few months ago. Typical genius-deadbeat spending strategy.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjkREMOVE

--Stainless you say? I'm in the market for a hunk of 3-1/2" dia SS round bar, maybe a foot long, of 304; you got?

Reply to
steamer

catruckman at aol dot com

drop him an email and ask.

or email me and Ill pass along his phone number

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray; a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all. A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children. A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station; an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted." Bobby XD9

Reply to
Gunner Asch

And wingers can but lie & make death threats.

QED

Reply to
Cliff

Slightly used Brass?

Gummer *pay*?

LOL

Reply to
Cliff

Perhaps he should have found someone wth some basic mechanical aptitude to do it. And paid them (but I guess word gets around).

Reply to
Cliff

Better that than learning to spell simple words.

Reply to
Cliff

And I've been awaiting this special moment. The moment that Gummer would directly threaten me with death.

Ok, big boy, I'm ready for your threat. Working email address is above.

Are you man enough to carry out your threat? Or all mouth?

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon