I'm Back

Just a message to say that I have returned to RCM for a while. I had
been involved in a national engineering organization that required a
lot of travelling. I had to suspend a lot of things in order to just
stay current on things like paying bills etc.....
How is everyone, is Fitch still here, Jon Anderson still here. I am
working with a vendor now that Jon should know. High Sierra
electronics. We are installing a gauging system that will provide
level data of a creek that is in SW oklahoma. 17 sites that use radio
transmitters to deliver the data to the internet. After all these
years, I now got to learn how to work on Radio. However, it helps me
to figure out my new project, a radio controlled machine for mowing and
spraying and other things on the farm that I don't want to sit on the
machine for..
Cecil
Oklahoma
Reply to
cbear81438
As Rodney Dangerfield said, "I'm glad to see your back. Especially after seeing your front."
It's a joke, son. Ahh say, a joke. - Foghorn Leghorn
Welcome back.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB