Bizzarro Gunner - aka "Cliff"

Cliff's true identity at last!!!!!

"BIZZARRO GUNNER!!!!!!"

Gunner posts links to conservative news articles... Bizzarro Gunner - aka "Cliff" - posts links to liberal news articles....

Gunner quotes conservative blogs...... Bizzarro Gunner - aka "Cliff" - quotes liberal blogs.....

Gunner often posts actual metalworking content and information.....in addition to his extreme political viewpoints..... Bizzarro Gunner - aka "Cliff" - NEVER posts anything of metalworking value.....ONLY his extreme political viewpoints......

Gunner works on machinery....... Bizzarro Gunner - aka "Cliff" - probably doesn't even know what a lathe is.....

Gunner lives the lifestyle of a survivalist....... Bizzarro Gunner - aka "Cliff" - obviously, doesn't have much of a life.......

Reply to
Lex Luthor

AWESOME !!!

I like Gunner

Reply to
David Seidel

So Ed Huntress would be Mr. Mxyzptlk?

Paul K. Dickman

Reply to
pkdickman

Lex, you could have both Poser Gunner and Bizzarro Gunner for henchmen, and I'd still kick your ass every time.

Superman

PS Lois says hi, and please lose her number.

Reply to
man of steel

I'd say that was an accurate representation of the situation. Thanks for sharing.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
gfulton

Watch out for those depleted kryptonite bullets, supie !

Reply to
ff