At last

Its all clear now, why we run OO on HO track,

See the description.

Reply to
Rob

All pieces are in brand new, mint or near mint condition. Box shows some shelf wear. I have never run it for lack of track and a power pack. Someone may have test run it at the hobby shop before I got it. It certainly makes an attractive static display, and presumably would run well on your model railroad layout. However, it is sold as-is with no guarantee expressed or implied with respect to its ability to operate.

First honest statement I have come across on E-8ay.

But as for: Because British railways use a broader gauge of track than that used in the USA, a British "OO" scale train can use American "HO" gauge track.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....Hmmmm. I don't think that is quite what he meant to tell us ! Sadly, we still know what he means !

Andy

Reply to
Andy Sollis CVMRD