Movement at last!!

Looks like the newsgroup has woken up at last. Some interesting bits and pieces posted recently! Making my last post ("Round Tuit") my memory was jogged by a note that I attached to my old engine album saying that I would be interested to hear from anyone who is in possession of any of these engines.just to see where they are now. I did a similar thing a while ago on the "Classic car" group with favourable results. Sadly not so with this group. Not a sausage!! They must have all disappeared!! I know the whereabouts of the AH1,the Type F, The PH1040, the first PH 1030, the Junkers Patent, but the rest seem to have slipped into oblivion!

Reply to
Charles Hamilton