Movement at last!!

Looks like the newsgroup has woken up at last. Some interesting bits and
pieces posted recently! Making my last post ("Round Tuit") my memory was
jogged by a note that I attached to my old engine album saying that I would
be interested to hear from anyone who is in possession of any of these
engines.just to see where they are now. I did a similar thing a while ago on
the "Classic car" group with favourable results. Sadly not so with this
group. Not a sausage!! They must have all disappeared!! I know the
whereabouts of the AH1,the Type F, The PH1040, the first PH 1030, the
Junkers Patent, but the rest seem to have slipped into oblivion!
Reply to
Charles Hamilton