My real "Round Tuit"

Charles Hamilton
You've got it wrong. It's spelled TUITE. Here it is and I want a round tuite of my own.
John
Reply to
John
John,
Like me you obviously like looking but cant remember what your supposed to do with it.
Martin P
You've got it wrong. It's spelled TUITE. Here it is and I want a round tuite of my own.
John
Reply to
campingstoveman
Didn't think I'd encounter "Bimbo-Lovers" on this NG!! I never did like blonds anyway. Much prefer jet black hair, and plenty of it, if You know what I mean!!
Reply to
Charles Hamilton