True identity of PEC?

After tracking down APT (part of Michigan Drill, IIRC), I now wonder about PEC. PEC is a manufacturer of tap wrenches, scales, and other hand tools.

Where are they?

Reply to
Louis Ohland

Question answered, thanks to all.

Reply to
Louis Ohland

============ click on

Unka' George [George McDuffee] ============ Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains.

F. George McDuffee

This goes to the post on Starrett and Global Series. PEC has good product, accurate enough for the home metalworker, yet not as enthusiastically priced as Starrett. I was looking at getting a T handle tap wrench for a 9/16x18 tap, but I wasn't too thrilled with the price of a 93C from Starrett.

Buy the accuracy you need...

Reply to
Louis Ohland