Trumpeter Release Programme

How come as soon as I start a Classic Airframes FAA kit (Wyvern and now Sea Hawk), Trumpeter immediately bring out a more refined injection moulded version?

Reply to
Graeme Cosgrove

I don't suppose that you have a vacformed Scimitar in your stash, do you? ;-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Beats me. How about tackling a Blackburn Firebrand next? Curt

Reply to
Curt

It's a law of nature.

It works the same for the fiddley-bits. As soon as you scratch build the cockpit interior, somebody comes out with an etched brass detail kit.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Yeah, but not as nice as your scratch built one. :-)

Reply to
willshak

...because if you did vacs they would have to bring them out quicker. It's a rule.

Reply to
Rufus

Reply to
Steve Jahn

Shoot, you beat me to it!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Only Scimitar I have is already built...anyone got a Dynavector Scimitar they want to "donate" to see if my theory works?

Reply to
Graeme Cosgrove