Now how about the Scimitar?

If Trumpeter can release a Gannet in 1/72nd, and Classic Airframes a Wyvern AND a Sea Hawk in 1/48th, what about some one releasing a Supermarine Scimitar in 1/48?

Please?

Reply to
Eddie Bermuda

if or and either or arguements are a logical fallacy. but we will keep our pedal extremities juxtaposed for you.

Uh, yeah. Anyway it would be the story of my life if someone released a

1/72 Scimitar soon after all the years I wanted one.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I did not wait for Trumpeter to come up with a Scimitar. Got a resin kit, see the building report at

enjoy modelling Meindert

Reply to
Meindert