translate CD software of Lego Mindstorms

Hi all, A friend of mine just bought me a Lego Minstorm from France, when I opened it at home and start installling the software I discovered that it was all in French. I did not see any option to change the language :(. Can anybody help me with this - is there a possibility that the language the software is "speaking" can be changed or I have to learn French ? ;)

Reply to
koDaE

Hello

When buying software in France it is very likely it will be in French...

A sollution to this is calling LEGO in your country. Explain this to them, maybe the can send you the English version of the software.

ps: my first mindstorms was a US version, which was English. The spybotics which I boutght here in the Netherlands are all English and don't even come with Dutch software...

Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts

Reply to
Maico Arts

No such thing Lego in my country - if it was I would by it from them ;) I posted the message because I saw that in some of the .ini files of the installation there was such variable "language" but its values were some integers. So I guessed that the language of the software is some configurable setting.

Reply to
koDaE