Need construction plans of Lego Police QG of 1995

Hi from France,

I bought an lego item on ebay.fr, it is the Lego Police QG of 1995.

I received it yesterday, i think all pieces are in the box but ... it miss the construction plans.

If someone know where i can take it or if someone can scan it and send it to me bye mail, please contact me.

Thanks a lot.

Have nice day. Guy.

Reply to
Guy

It would have helped you included the set code.

I think this is the instructions you're looking for:

Mr Phes