Hornby Steam CD

Any one seen the video on the Hornby steam promotional CD?

Two questions:

  1. which is the shed where the A4 and King George V stand side by side

  1. The 'steam' exhausting from the chimney of the model looks like that from a smoke unit, ie heavy and not as though exhausting under pressure - it drifts downwards over the loco. Is the running steam train actually an electric model? By way of interest it spends a lot of time running wrong-road on their layout!

John

Reply to
John Richards

For those that haven't seen it, the video should be available on the Hornby website for download in a few days (according to Hornby yesterday)

We wanted to copy the promo cd and sell it at a nominal fee so that customers could take a look for themselves. It is a very good advert (quite exciting) but I'm a bit puzzled and the only thing which puzzled me is why they chose Sean Bean to do the narration! :-)

If anyone is desperate to see the video then I can make some copies onto CD and send them via Royal Mail - contact me off list if you want one.

Cheers

Richard

Richard Davies