HELP-Looking for Shop Teacher from CA (?) Who I sent plans to!

Hey everyone,

I posted on here about 6 weeks ago looking for someone to do a small one off part for me. Several people replied, but a shop teacher from CA (Ithink), said he would be interested as it would give his students some good experience. I sent the plans off, but have lost both his name&address I had written down, and the e-mail he sent me. The delivery confirmation # I have just says "in transit" message, and of course, I didn't write address down on the delivery confirmation slip, just put "plans" on it. URRGH. I am usually much better organized, but have had a LOT going on in the last few months, and simply didn't keep up. If the shop teacher is reading this, can you please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net or snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net!!!

THANKS!

"Bo"

Reply to
"Bo" Mathews