OT- Shop mice

Three mice, one from North Dakota, one from Mexico and one from Michigan are sitting at a bar after the funeral of a Texas mouse killed by an eighty-year-old lady with a broom, trying to impress each other about how tough they are.

The North Dakota mouse throws down a shot of bourbon, slams the empty glass onto the bar, turns to the Mexican mouse and says," When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The Mexican mouse orders up two shots of tequila, drinks them down one after the other, slams both glasses onto the bar, turns to the North Dakota mouse and replies, "Oh yeah? When I see rat poison, I collect as much as can, take it home, grind it up to a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The Mexican mouse and the North Dakota mouse then turn to the Michigan mouse. The Michigan mouse finishes the beer he has in front of him, lets out a long sigh and says to the two, "I don't have time for this bullshit. Gotta go home and have sex with the cat."

-- Please visit my website.

Gears