Web Site adjustments

We have been busy with web sites:

Revised sections and layouts, new appearance and new additions on the members page. With Jim Dunmyer's encouragement and permission, we have started to revise and enlarge the site, and Jim is actively seeking new members.

A section on subscribing/unsubscribing has been added to assist those who can't quite get the hang of it...

Part 9 of the History of Blackstone is available, Part 8 is ready but Michael Key didn't sent the pictures to go with it. Hope to have that done during the week.

A new section with copies of factory data sheets and pictures. Some are relatively and deliberately high definition so they can be printed off. We will be putting even higher definition pictures on the site later on, but there will still be a choice of standard or high definition.

Ray Hooley has supplied a lot of original factory material to scan for the site, much of it not seen before, I am given to understand.

The first 8 pictures are up, none of the data sheets are cleaned up yet, it takes an hour or so to clean each page up ready for inclusion in the site.

Our own site has had a few modifications, mainly captions for the Portland pictures and a bit more narrative on the pages themselves.

Peter

Peter A Forbes