Switchboard items & Fuseholders

We have started a new section on our web pages, featuring switchboards and items, including the new moulded fuseholders that we have produced. Also some pictures and deatils of a few of the meters that we have in the collection.

There are three pages, all linked at the bottom of each page:

of through the Meter icon at the bottom r/h side of the main menu.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I can't find these pages, Peter, I get the "page cannot be found" sign.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Thanks to Dave Croft for coming up with

etc.

Peter, are the fuse holders in production? An indication of cost would be good - plus, I have some that I could loan for copying if you needed them

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

- who wishes you and yours all the very best for the New Year.

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Hi Kim:

I did post a corrected url post within minutes of the first one, which I pointed you to.

As far as production goes, we are looking at porcelain or resin. The problem with resin is that it won't take a red-hot wire like porcelain, but encased in a ceramic tube it will.

Porcelain holders will take longer to dry and bake plus we have glazing to do, so either material is possible. The moulds have been made for resin pouring at present.

Costs are about £150 per mould for one fuseholder, so we have sunk £300 into this so far...

Peter

Peter A Forbes

That's right Peter, so you did. ;o))

How many different kinds of fuse holder were/are there?

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

Reply to
J K Siddorn

Two at present, we may get more done later on, particularly the one which has a tubular porcelain handle.

We have three different types, but only two are broken.

Peter

Peter A Forbes