New Ruston & Hornsby data sheets

Ray Hooley has come up with a new set of information for his website, comprising of sets of factory sales data sheets. Each set is about 4 pages, and there are
about 60 pages in total initially, with more to follow.
We will be doing the same as with the Lister data sheets on our own site, so that they can be printed off at a decent quality.
We will not have them all done for a few days yet as we are very busy at work, but they should start appearing after a few days :-))
As a bit of a taster, there are data sheets for the vertical VS and TC oil engines, the first being a four-stroke and the second a two-stroke...
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Engine pages for preservation info: http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel http://www.oldengine.org/members/blkstone