Lister D information

Can anyone give me an email address to get the original sales details of a Lister D ? or is there a web site I can get the info from?

I understand there is a very knowledgeable guy who has all the records and would like to get the information on a recently acquired 1948 Lister.

Thanks

Reply to
Dotty Potter

Hi Dotty,

The man you want is David Edgington. Lodge Wood Farm, Hawkeridge, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4LA. Send him the serial number and with luck he will have the information you require Send a SAE.

Sounds like you may not yet subscribe to Stationary Engine Magazine. go to

Happy Listering John Southall

Reply to
John Southall