Pratt Hobbies Virtual Gift Card: easy gift with built-in NAR donation

Has the hobbyist in your life handed you a wish list that you can't understand? Worse yet, are you completely uninspired this year? Avoid edible items and articles of clothing. Get them a low-carb guilt-free Pratt Hobbies Virtual Gift Card!

The Virtual Gift Card is good for all of our strange and wonderful products, and applies to shipping and handling charges as well as the cost of the items. The credit can be used any time between now and the end of 2006.

And it comes with a built-in good-citizen glow! When you purchase a card, we will make a cash donation equal to 10% of the value of the card to the National Association of Rocketry Legal Fund.

Here's how it works: Go to our catalog site at

and click on the link to the Virtual Gift Card page. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page. When you click the Send button the form is sent to our secure server. We will create an invoice and email it to you, process your credit card charge, and create a credit in the name you designate. Then we will send you a gift certificate with the name and message you asked for.

The lucky person who gets the gift can place an order on our web site at any time. We will apply the credit to their order total, and either invoice them for the difference or send them a credit memo with the amount remaining on the account.

In January, when this promotion ends, we will total up the amount of cards sold and send a check for 10% of the total to the NAR. In January of 2007, after the cards from this promotion expire, we will donate any unused credit to the NAR.

Now, isn't that a better deal than Wal-Mart?

The very best wishes for the holiday season, from your friends at Pratt Hobbies!

Reply to
pratthobbies

I read this quickly and thought, "Why in the world does Doug want to make a donation to the NRA, National Rifle Association Legal Fund?" Makes no sense to me. I read it again and got a good laugh out of the NAR legal fund plain as can be! I really need to get my association cortex fixed. :)

Kurt Savegnago

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Kurt