Pratt Hobbies at LDRS

Pratt Hobbies will attend LDRS in New York, July 1-4. We will NOT be bringing products to sell; we'll be spending all our time supporting Hybrid Alley and helping with hybrid flights. If you want any of our products at LDRS, please preorder them as soon as possible and note on the order form that they are for LDRS delivery. No shipping charge, of course!

Thanks, Doug Pratt

Doug Pratt