YEEEEAHH!!!

The pilot reported 3 - 3.5 minutes of zero-g... for historical comparison: does anyone know the corresponding figure for the suborbital Mercury- Redstone flights?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Shepard had 4:45 of weightlessness.

Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll

It took me a while to relocate the picture I found this weekend. It's an over the helmet shot from last months 41 mile flight. It is at (long URL):

Meanwhile, a back of the flight card calculation puts the StarShipOne hybrid at just over 6M N-S making it a low end "W" class motor.

I'll bet there's a lot of Space Shuttle jockies down in Houston that wish they were in Mike Melvill's seat today.

Bob Kaplow