Have you problems with the gift for someone?

Hello,

I want to you present my new autumn art works. Some one from the leather sc= ulpture like a "Women in the mask", some one the mixed media art canvas pai= ntings "Dark Angel". New version a very popular series with the naked women= 's. Great for the night clubs and bars. Amazing effect.=20

New surreal and Gothic style pictures with the flowers for any wall and for= gift for any one. Also I want to you know about my new Ebay Shop where I p= resent my last artwork for quick sale. Many size available. All art works I packed with the hand made box / for present or gift /

or my website
=E2=80=8B Jakub D Krzewniak

____________________________________________________________ BohemyART Studio - Leather Art Picture & Sculpture

Bohemy ART Studio

Pretty cool...for spam.

-- Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air. -- John Quincy Adams

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Who likes cold spam? :)

Reply to