Have you problems with the gift for someone?

Hello,
I want to you present my new autumn art works. Some one from the leather sc=
ulpture like a "Women in the mask", some one the mixed media art canvas pai=
ntings "Dark Angel". New version a very popular series with the naked women=
's. Great for the night clubs and bars. Amazing effect.=20
New surreal and Gothic style pictures with the flowers for any wall and for=
gift for any one. Also I want to you know about my new Ebay Shop where I p=
resent my last artwork for quick sale. Many size available.
All art works I packed with the hand made box / for present or gift /

or my website

=E2=80=8B
Jakub D Krzewniak
BohemyART Studio - Leather Art Picture & Sculpture

Bohemy ART Studio
Pretty cool...for spam.
-- Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air. -- John Quincy Adams
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Who likes cold spam? :)
Reply to