Why you have so many problems.

After lurking here for a bit it's pretty obvious why you have so many trolls. Most of you are elitist snobs. You won't tell the general public anything useful or talk about anything useful at all. In short you are uptight assholes who act like everyone is a criminal. People are going to retaliate by jerking your chains. Most of you aren't even locksmiths.

Reply to
Ricky Myers

You can find a better forum than us bunch of assholes. I mean, really!

I encourage you to go away, now, and stop wasting your time. You've only got

24 hours in a day, you can't afford to waste them here. We are no good. We aren't even locksmiths.

Bye.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Probably the smartest thing I've ever heard here but you fuckwits ammuse me. I will be here for a while.

Reply to
Nobody You Fucking Know

Locksmith??????? Whats That???-LMAO-JK

Reply to
goma865

evidently someone that nyfk admires but hasn't the ability to become :-)

Reply to
Key

Wow that was hillarious. You people are a witty bunch.

Reply to
Nobody You Fucking Know

Sounds more like you. You have been asked by several people to post your license you know the one you havent got.

Reply to
Nobody You Fucking Know

ability

people to post your

the only one that doesn't know it is you troll-boy.

still waiting for you to stop hiding behind your monitor and back up your trash mouth..

Reply to
Key