need info

if anyone has an INDEX for LL or National, did they print the KAxxxx ACE key codes?

What year?

Thanks...

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

LL does print an end of the year index.

Do you have one specific number you're seeking, or are you trying to keep your codes up to date? I've got some codes on fiche, but they are probably out of date. They add another volume of codes every few years.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

got em on fisch as well, and yes, one code.. and its not shown in mine.. locked up gun safe, but he has the part that holds the barrel.. and it was stamped.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

You guys are still using micro-fisch?

Do you still chisel your invoices on a rock? ;)

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

3 grand for computer and software is hard to justify.. and there is NO laptops available around here for UNDER a grand, and those wont run much of anything BUT dos, if you do buy one.... plus the batteries are bad and unavailable..

new run about 1800 to 2k.. I have checked.

NEXT thing is, how many codes DO I need.. some cars.. which I can get in printed form for free.. and the occasional one otherwise..

I need the code for (something), and the code lists 10 POSSIBILITIES, and ALL will fit a say, desk lock, so I still got to go in person and see.. its easier most of the time to impression it.

this code that I am after makes the 4th time in 15 YEARS I have needed an 'ace type' key.. and the only reason I will do it this time is I have a 'new' used code capable ace key cutting machine (cost me $20)

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Used fiche sets can sometimes be found cheap as people have updgraded... not a bad solution for beginners who are short on capital. (Heck, I've still got some codes on this mulched-tree stuff...)

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

I picked up a really nice laptop (w/two batteries) several months ago for $600 (locally) of the internet. if you're just looking for one to run codes they (laptops) can be had for about $200 give or take.

Now software, yeah, that's a little pricey. I think the cheapest program is about $500 new, but if you keep your eyes open you can sometimes get them for half that, used.

I was just joking about the fisch. I used to have a set myself. If it works, go with it.

Bobby

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Not really. Well worth it. But you can get it for less.

Mail order it. Dell etc.

Nowadays if you buy a laptop for a grand that "wont run much of anything BUT dos" you got suckered in a big way.

if you do buy

Where are you? The moon?

Nope way less than that unless you have needs well beyond running windows and some code/billing/materkeying etc software.

It can usually be narrowed down more than that.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

Yes, I do use Fiche.

I also use a Nebs receipt writer pad. I like Bic Click ball point pens, black medium point.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon