Extremely OT: A Gift for someone who has everything

sorry Rufus, not available in the UK...maybe they will come out with a Haggis scent or something

Craig

crw59

on 12/18/2008 11:22 AM (ET) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote the following:

Jeannie Moos, the CNN street interviewer, was checking out people's responses to the scent this AM in front of a BK. All the people who smelled the spray didn't care for it. Jeannie said it would probably be good for a dogcatcher to spray him/herself with it.

Reply to
willshak

on 12/18/2008 1:22 PM (ET) willshak wrote the following:

Here's Jeanne.

BK Flame Ad.

willshak

...hmmnnn...seeing as I'm in the USA, this gives me some ideas...

Reply to
Rufus

I think a reasonable gift for someone who has everything would be some sort of box... :-D

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

But they'd already have one.

Reply to