WWI 1/72 Assistance Needed

I've been delving deeply into WWI subjects in 1/72 scale for a new book. I have tons of material, especially box art, but I need help in some of the subject matter.

Aircraft and aircraft accessories are a done deal. Vehicles, vehicle accessories as well as conversions are proceding nicely, but I could use some advice.

It's the other stuff that I need help with. Most figure kits and sets are pretty well described, but I know that there is more out there than what I have. I really need help with Ships/Boats, Artillery, Aircraft Armament, Engines, Ground Equipment, Wheels, Railway stuff, Structures, Dioramas and decals.

If you are well-versed in any/all of these subjects and wouldn't mind volunteering a bit of time, please contact me.

TIA,

Tom

Reply to
Mr. 1/72