What are the ADV 1/72 French armour like?

Saw some of these on ebay, never heard of them, but they included the GIAT 155mm SP and some others based on the AMX30 chassis. I'm interested in the general availability of the kits, their quality, avg prices, and where else I can get them.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Drew Hill

Certified

Reply to
robert.skipper1

OH! So they're resin!?! Didn't know that!

Thanks!

Reply to
Drew Hill

Drew, Don't let that put you off, man! Once you finally take the plunge, you'll wonder why you didn't do it much sooner. I'd say 75% of the kits I do for myself are either all resin or conversions.

Reply to
robert.skipper1

They're among the best small scale resin armor kits out there. Mostly, if not entirely, modern French subjects. Nicely molded, fine details. They are quite pricey new and they're also hard to come by.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Levine