PHOTOWORKS 2004 ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH COLORS?

I HAVE A MODEL AND PLAYED WITH ALL OPTIONS SETTINGS TO PICK UP MODEL COLORS
AND ALL I GET IS THE DEFAULT GREY.
SEEMS THIS MIGHT BE A PROBLEM
RYAN HAY
SDSI
Reply to
Ryan Hay - SDSI
I think I may have run into this problem yesterday, I was trying to render a model but it kept rendering a off white color. I didnt spend a whole lot of time with it, I figured it was a human error somewhere. I think it has something to do with the material editor but can't be certain though.
Larry Jedik
Reply to
Larry Jedik
In PhotoWorks options, un-check "use solidworks Materials"
now try to render it.
Larry
Reply to
Larry Jedik
thanks larry i have played with all setting and i cant get it to use the colors of the features or faces
i cant blieve this hasnt been found before i am 98% its the software damm
Reply to
Ryan Hay - SDSI
this is just a possibility, but it may not be THE software, it might be YOUR software.
both of the following options work fine for me, sw 2003 sp4, xp sp1
photoworks>options>materials>apply solidworks properties for render photoworks(r2)>options>system options>use solidworks materials
Reply to
kenneth b
just confirmed a PROBLEM for sure from VAR a issue
Reply to
Ryan Hay - SDSI
wow, we must be talking about 2 different things.
Reply to
kenneth b
Here is the deal
If you have "Use solidworks Materials" Checked all parts render in their model colors.
If you have it unchecked all parts render default grey plastic unless they have been changed from that at some level.
Reply to
Corey Scheich
thanks but NO
if i have a feature or face colored BLUE i have played with all settings i cant get it to render blue for the life of me.
VAR and SW confirmed it! BUG
not materials SW colors blue red green Crazy i know
ryan hay

Ryan Hay - SDSI
Well it works on Photoworks 2 & SW 2003 SP3.1 something must have messed it up in SW 2004.
Reply to
Corey Scheich