Mom's Birthday gift

Geez, My Mom has everything she NEEDS, so i'm forced into making stuff she likes. I fashioned a couple of metal garden toads out of some scrap (love making crap out of junk!) I posted them in the metworking dropbox under "toads" I'm going on forty two this year and I still make my Moms birthday gifts, just like my third grade macaroni stuff! (that cracks up my 17 year old daughter!) : ) walt

Reply to
wallster

Aww, those are really cool. I hope my son makes me birthday gifts like that 40 years from now. :)

chem

(first post with xnews, sorry in advance if it's screwed up or something...)

- - - - take out the trash to reply by email

"wallster" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:

Reply to
chem

LOL, sweet! That's two things I need to make some time (the other being that giant fly)! ;-)

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

Reply to
Tim Williams

Hey Tim, that giant fly made it on the miller website. It's on the "how blue are you" page. Got me a snazzy miller baseball cap fer that one! walt

Reply to
wallsterr

Learn to make plastic flamingos. Stick 'em out in your front yard and go into business as a fortune teller!

Reply to
Bob Swinney

Nice work walt. I saw something similar at Lowes yesterday. Yours are much nicer looking.

Cheers

Eric

Reply to
Eric Lauritsen