Mom's Birthday gift

Geez, My Mom has everything she NEEDS, so i'm forced into making stuff she
likes. I fashioned a couple of metal garden toads out of some scrap (love
making crap out of junk!)
I posted them in the metworking dropbox under "toads"
I'm going on forty two this year and I still make my Moms birthday gifts,
just like my third grade macaroni stuff! (that cracks up my 17 year old
daughter!) : )
walt
Reply to
wallster
Aww, those are really cool. I hope my son makes me birthday gifts like that 40 years from now. :)
chem
(first post with xnews, sorry in advance if it's screwed up or something...)
- - - - take out the trash to reply by email
"wallster" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com:
Reply to
chem
LOL, sweet! That's two things I need to make some time (the other being that giant fly)! ;-)
Tim
-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams
Hey Tim, that giant fly made it on the miller website. It's on the "how blue are you" page. Got me a snazzy miller baseball cap fer that one! walt
Reply to
wallsterr
Learn to make plastic flamingos. Stick 'em out in your front yard and go into business as a fortune teller!
Bob Swinney
Reply to
Bob Swinney
Nice work walt. I saw something similar at Lowes yesterday. Yours are much nicer looking.
Cheers
Eric
Reply to
Eric Lauritsen