homemade beader/bead-roller?

Hi Tony I made my own bead roller it has a 18" throat to do the floor in my rod. I used plans published in American Rodder no.62 july 1994 hope this helps.If you like I may be able to scan & email the pages to you direct AL.

Reply to
AL

How about scan and post to the dropbox. That way more than one person can get the benefit of your scanning effort.

Just a suggestion, but I look forward to seeing them :)

Errol Groff

Reply to
Errol Groff

I'll second Errol's suggestion. Sounds interesting. How does it compare with the Harbor Freight offering?

Reply to
Stu & Kathy Fields