Tubing roller

Does anyone here have pics, plans or photos of the tubing roller like the one used on American Chopper? It looks like a pretty interesting design, but I haven't been able to get a good look at it, relative to method of adjustment. If not, I might email them and ask for a picture, just to see if they would do it.

RJ

Reply to
Backlash

I've seen theirs and I want to build one too. If you get any info be sure to pass it on.

Reply to
Doug

I've seen the roller they use for flat and rod stock but not for tubing so I don't know what it looks like but there are plans for one built by Ernie Leimkuhler in the metalworking dropbox. Go to:

and look for the files starting with Roller. The description file is here.

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

I saw this one in the dropbox the other day.

habbi

Don't know about theirs, But there are a few roller machine plans in the dropbox, including mine. It can handle up to 1" SS tubing, and works very well.

roller.txt, and the associated JPGs. JR Dweller in the cellar

Backlash wrote:

Reply to
JR North