Great Retirement Gift

I got a good gift today from a coworker, a new McMaster-Carr catalog #115 in the box. Profusive thanks were offered.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

Welcome to the leisure class, Pete. The golden years are RFN. Enjoy!

Reply to
Don Foreman

Thanks, Don. Looking forward to it. I told the guys I'd be at the local bar Fat Tuesday evening for a few. Even invited the supervisors, who I've known for years and live within four doors of, one to either side. But I warned them that if they start giving speeches, I'm heading straight for the door. Last full day will be Ash Wednesday, hand in the keys, etc. on Thursday, and that's it.

My BIL is already requesting my input on an apparatus for a friend of his in Oz, I just completed a custom cleaning rod (30" long .375 SS with ball bearing aluminum handle) for the 450 Marlin, I'm going to join the local sportsman's club (shooting range) on Mar 3, because the pig hunt is coming up mid march.

Looks like I'm going to be very busy having fun.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

Congratulations, Pete. Can you get away from your new fun to come to NAMES this year?

Thanks, Don. Looking forward to it. I told the guys I'd be at the local bar Fat Tuesday evening for a few. Even invited the supervisors, who I've known for years and live within four doors of, one to either side. But I warned them that if they start giving speeches, I'm heading straight for the door. Last full day will be Ash Wednesday, hand in the keys, etc. on Thursday, and that's it.

My BIL is already requesting my input on an apparatus for a friend of his in Oz, I just completed a custom cleaning rod (30" long .375 SS with ball bearing aluminum handle) for the 450 Marlin, I'm going to join the local sportsman's club (shooting range) on Mar 3, because the pig hunt is coming up mid march.

Looks like I'm going to be very busy having fun.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Robert Swinney

Yes, I plan to be there. My wife will be on a "girl's weekend to NYC" which I declined. I prefer NAMES.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

My congratulations, Pete! Maybe see you at NAMES this year.