Scale landing gear for Goldberg cub

Some years ago I purchased a set of scale landing gear for a Goldberg cub I was building. The gear was all welded steel and had real spring action with bungee covers. I can't remember the name of the gentleman who made these and other scale gear. I do believe he's still in business as I saw him at the '02 Toledo show. Anyone have an idea who this might be? help! Jerry

Reply to
aerobatic69

Got an answer at RCU, Bob Shattleroe.

Reply to
aerobatic69

You might be referring to Bob Shattleroe of Custom Gear. He used to be located in Michigan, but I understand he is in the process of moving to a warmer state. He has been at Toledo the last few years that I have attended, and according to the Toledo show website, he will be there in 2004 also (booth 123 isle D). I have purchased a couple of sets of his gear; it's quality stuff.

Greg

Reply to
Greg