SD Cards- where to find info on using them?

I tried searching the Net for information on Secure Data Cards (or other types of flash memory) for their tech specs and info on using
them in embedded projects.
For instance, they would be perfect for data loggers.
Are there any sites out there?
Thanks.
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sd+card+tech+specs&btnG=Google+Search
Which SD card ??
Ron Ciren wrote:

Any sort of memory card is of interest to me. The link that you sent had specs such as memory capacity, physical size, and so on. That is not the sort of specs I am looking for.
I am looking for specs that would allow me to build a project and use the card for data storage. For instance, these various cards have three, four, or more contacts on them. What are the voltages and signal types needed to store and retrieve data to/from them? That is the type of data that I am looking for.
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:02:26 -0700, hamilton

A quick Google search yields: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=sd+mmc+c ard+pinout
Heavy technical information but some good information on interfacing MMC cards: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
More readable MMC card interfacing, application information and specifications: http://www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod_documents/doc1764.pdf
Regards, Rob Lear
wrote:

btnG=Google+Search>
Recently a new board came out. You can use it to interface a sd/mmc card with any serial or i2c board. Price was reasonable.
I don't know a url so you'll have to search.
Peter