Penn Line GG-1's Where to find Pantographs?

Group,

Thank you for all your wonderful information and support. Especially for these old 40's and 50's models that seem like "just yesterday" to guys like me (:

I have returned to the hobby, after a couple of decades and a crazy life. I have found several Penn Line GG-1's on eBay, that I have really been looking for. One is a very sad basket case, in many pieces, and another has the body very beaten up but is mostly all there.

And now, I have become the proud owner of one in superb condition.

But they are all missing one or all of their pantographs. The recent eBay win, has one, of two pantographs. It is a wonderful piece, clean and perfect. Very delicate, and obviously, carefully hand soldered.

Such fine detail, and thanks to that craftsperson who made this beautiful work.

I have looked on Google and other places but haven't found a source for replacements. I have two undecorated bodies as well and need the insulators and pans for them.

Anyone here working on P/L GG-1's and have a source for these parts? Or similar other maker parts?

Thank You,

Robert Arlington VA

Reply to
Robert