Penn Line Fleishmann NP Passenger Cars

All,

Can you tell me about the collector demand for the Penn Line Fleishmann NP passenger cars that occasionally show up on eBay? Like this current listing.

I don't collect these but am just curious. I do collect Penn Line, and Life Like 60' passenger cars. And see these P/L Fleishmann cars from time to time.

Thanks!

Robert

Reply to
Robert

Recall seeing complete sets over $400.00 Roger Aultman

Robert wrote:

Roger Aultman