Where to find iron ?

I think iron is one of the rarest metals on earth.I just cant find it.
I have tons of worthless crap metals like rhodium,iridium or palladium
here , but I cannot find iron for a good price.
Most of the iron is used for jewels , making it expensive.
so what can i do ?
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.mx (Alberto Panno-Peano) wrote in message

What color is the sky on your 'earth`???? Pragmatist
On 18 Jan 2004 01:29:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.mx (Alberto Panno-Peano) wrote:

This is worth a look http://www.element-collection.com/RGB_Elements_Jan04_rev01.pdf