where to find blocks ??

Coudl you tell me where to find blocks about furniture for free (autocad

2004) ?

thanks

Kevino

Reply to
kevino

There are some on my site, 2d and 3d, useful for space planning. (Imperial units)

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

If you go here -

and browse through the Blocchi section in the left hand frame you should find what you're looking for

Jim

Reply to
Jim

If your cad machine is linked to the Web, use the design center. There are some there under "DC online" tab. 2D and 3D. bg

Reply to
BG250