where to find blocks ??

Coudl you tell me where to find blocks about furniture for free (autocad
2004) ?
thanks
Kevino
Reply to
kevino
There are some on my site, 2d and 3d, useful for space planning. (Imperial units)
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
If you go here -
and browse through the Blocchi section in the left hand frame you should find what you're looking for
Jim
Reply to
Jim
If your cad machine is linked to the Web, use the design center. There are some there under "DC online" tab. 2D and 3D. bg
Reply to
BG250