Blocks download

Hi everyone!

Please tell me where can I download blocks. Preferably in zip, rar... Whatever you know, furniture, kitchen, bathroom, layout plan, 2D,

3D.... Everything goes.

Thank you!

Reply to
the-trooper

Take a look at their website

free download of the autocad blocks.

Monic

Reply to
Monic

See my site.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Thanks, both are great.

Reply to
the-trooper

You should beware: mine are mostly in IMPERIAL units. That would be "British" not "Austro-Hungarian" ; }

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

You mean Imperial, we British have been using European metric units since 1974 ;0)

Alan (cadalot)

Reply to
Cadalot

I meant British Empire. It was a reference to the colonial history of Croatia, versus ours here in Canada. Tap tap tap. Is this thing on? ; }

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Not to worry, I always check what I download.

I see by your surname that You originate from this part of the world (most people does not know what .hr stands for :) but not enough to know its history. Neither Croatia nor any other country in Austro-Hungarian Empire was a colony.

Reply to
the-trooper