Blocks download

Hi everyone!
Please tell me where can I download blocks. Preferably in zip, rar...
Whatever you know, furniture, kitchen, bathroom, layout plan, 2D,
3D.... Everything goes.
Thank you!
Reply to
the-trooper
Take a look at their website
free download of the autocad blocks.
Monic
Reply to
Monic
See my site.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Thanks, both are great.
Reply to
the-trooper
You should beware: mine are mostly in IMPERIAL units. That would be "British" not "Austro-Hungarian" ; }
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
You mean Imperial, we British have been using European metric units since 1974 ;0)
Alan (cadalot)
Reply to
Cadalot
I meant British Empire. It was a reference to the colonial history of Croatia, versus ours here in Canada. Tap tap tap. Is this thing on? ; }
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Not to worry, I always check what I download.
I see by your surname that You originate from this part of the world (most people does not know what .hr stands for :) but not enough to know its history. Neither Croatia nor any other country in Austro-Hungarian Empire was a colony.
Reply to
the-trooper