Blocks download

Hi everyone!
Please tell me where can I download blocks. Preferably in zip, rar... Whatever you know, furniture, kitchen, bathroom, layout plan, 2D,
3D.... Everything goes.
Thank you!
Take a look at their website http://xoomer.virgilio.it/lwcon/autolisp/autolisp.htm for free download of the autocad blocks.
Monic
See my site.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com
You mean Imperial, we British have been using European metric units since 1974 ;0)
Alan (cadalot)
On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:18:26 -0400, "Michael Bulatovich"

I meant British Empire. It was a reference to the colonial history of Croatia, versus ours here in Canada. Tap tap tap. Is this thing on? ; }

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:29:09 -0400, "Michael Bulatovich"

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:18:26 -0400, "Michael Bulatovich"

Not to worry, I always check what I download.
I see by your surname that You originate from this part of the world (most people does not know what .hr stands for :) but not enough to know its history. Neither Croatia nor any other country in Austro-Hungarian Empire was a colony.