AutoCad 2004 Installation

Hi everyone. I hope installation related questions are on-topic. If not, please let me know where a more relevant place might be.

I have run the Network Installation Wizard and created a stand alone automated install point. Everything works fine when deployed this way, but the end users still need to individually register the installations.

Is there any way around this? I would like to make the process as automated as possible?

Thank you for your time.

Reply to
shuffle

Use a network licence server?