AutoCad 2004 Installation

Hi everyone. I hope installation related questions are on-topic. If
not, please let me know where a more relevant place might be.
I have run the Network Installation Wizard and created a stand alone
automated install point. Everything works fine when deployed this way,
but the end users still need to individually register the installations.
Is there any way around this? I would like to make the process as
automated as possible?
Thank you for your time.
Reply to
shuffle
Use a network licence server?
-Tim
Reply to
Tim Arheit
These are standard stand-alone versions of Autocad.
Tim Arheit wrote:
Reply to
shuffle