Copying and Pasting Drawings with Bitmaps

I like to be able to copy my AutoCad drawings into Word Documents to share with others and for prsentations. However, if I have a bitmap picture in my drawing, such as a company logo, it will not copy like the rest of the drawing. How can I get my bitmaps to copy and paste at with the rest of the drawing?

James

Reply to
JR