jpg/gif --> dwg

Hi, Is there a tool to convert JPeG or Gif pictures into dwg format?
Company names/trademarks are used often in technical drawings.
At my school where I learn to wordk with autocad, i'd like to add the logo of my school into the drawing.. Please can someone help?
Wouter
Command:IMAGEATTACH to bind a graphic to a database.
--
<-<RonB>->

www.wintopo.com
N.
you might be looking for "raster to vector" software

I had that problem one time and spent a lot of time trying to find a converter. Wound up drawing it myself by inserting jpg and tracing over it. That took about 20 min's.
Richard