jpg/gif --> dwg

Hi,
Is there a tool to convert JPeG or Gif pictures into dwg format?
Company names/trademarks are used often in technical drawings.
At my school where I learn to wordk with autocad, i'd like to add the logo
of my school into the drawing..
Please can someone help?
Wouter
Reply to
Runt
Command:IMAGEATTACH to bind a graphic to a database.
Reply to
RonB

N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
you might be looking for "raster to vector" software
I had that problem one time and spent a lot of time trying to find a converter. Wound up drawing it myself by inserting jpg and tracing over it. That took about 20 min's.
Richard
Reply to
Medeziner